The cost per participant is $410.00.
- 6 nights lodging (Sunday evening through Friday evening)
- Home-cooked meals beginning with Sunday evening and going through breakfast, and sack
lunches on the following Saturday when students go home.
Note: Students are responsible
for supper on their day off.
- Staff supervision for service projects
- Indian beading supplies
- Entry fees for Rocky Branch mountain music and Sequoyah Museum
- Cherokee storyteller and speakers during the week
A deposit of $100.00 will confirm a spot for your school. The remaining
balance is due no later than two weeks prior to your arrival. We fill up early (we're usually booked
up by mid-August) so we recommend that you make your decision as soon as possible.
You will need to have transportation for the week to get to various service agency sites. If you are
flying, the nearest airport is McGhee-Tyson in Knoxville (35 minutes away).